SHAVE WHILE YOU WASH 2 IN 1 SHAVING CREAM
✔️ 2 in 1 : shaving cream + face wash
✔️ 120ml : for 3 months use
✔️ Ingredients for men
Water, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-8, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
How to use :
1. Squeeze an appropriate amount of shaving cream on your hands and lather it with some water.
2. Put the bubbles on your entire face (except your eye area) and rub softly.
3. Shave your beard with the razor and wash it away. Also, you can use this with a damped shaving brush, or use as a beard wash.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Keep out of eyes when using this product.
4. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Store this product in a cool place, away from excessive heat and direct sun.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, we assist with a refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.
- Please be sure to reference your order number with all communications with our customer service team for faster processing.
- Only products purchased on www.boldnine.co may be processed for a refund or replacement.
- We cannot process refunds or replacements for items purchased from another retailer.
- If a package is confirmed delivered by our logistic partners, but it is stolen or you are unable to locate it, we are unable to refund the order amount.
- We cannot accept responsibility for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused, etc., we cannot issue a refund.
- If the items arrive damaged or defective, please send us some photos of the condition via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation and replacement.For other inquiries please contact us at email@example.com.
I tried this two ways - 1) just as face wash and 2) face wash + shaving cream. Both worked great. First, I tried it as face wash since I will use it as face more frequently. It left my face moisturized. Face wash + shaving cream use case worked great. I remember using soap for that when I was on the road but it never went well with regular soap since I often got cuts. I will definitely recommend people who want to save time doing those two separately.
My face didn't really feel cleaner. Not sure if it was worth it IMO.
I like it for easily washed off without being greasy or siilar but mine has a smell that just shouldn't be there. I can;'t get by the smell. sorry.
Good face soap and helps set the stage for a great shave.
I use it as a shaving cream and works awesome. Doesn't smell bad like others I've tried