Energy On Your Face Vitamin C Moisturizer
✔️ Vitamin C Moisturizer
✔️ 120ml : for 3 months use
✔️ Ingredients for men
Water, Butylene Glycol, Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ficus Carica (FIG) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
How to use :
Put our moisturizer on after you wash your face every morning and night. (and when you need energy for your skin.)
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
3. Keep out of eyes when using this product.
4. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Store this product in a cool place, away from excessive heat and direct sun.
6. Due to the characteristics of the vitamin c ingredient, the color of the contents may turn darker, but it is a normal change and does not affect the efficacy of the moisturizer.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, we assist with a refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.
- Please be sure to reference your order number with all communications with our customer service team for faster processing.
- Only products purchased on www.boldnine.co may be processed for a refund or replacement.
- We cannot process refunds or replacements for items purchased from another retailer.
- If a package is confirmed delivered by our logistic partners, but it is stolen or you are unable to locate it, we are unable to refund the order amount.
- We cannot accept responsibility for personal damages to an item. If the item has been dropped, stolen, spilled, misused, etc., we cannot issue a refund.
- If the items arrive damaged or defective, please send us some photos of the condition via email at email@example.com for investigation and replacement.For other inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm on my fourth bottle of this lotion (one order was a gift for a friend), so I think it's time for a review! I was looking for a high-quality lotion with vitamin C, which is what led me here. I was a little skeptical considering that this is a very new product, from a small company, which is being shipped to me from another country, but the ingredients list was too good to pass up. Pros: - No greasy or shiny film left behind - incredibly hydrating and long-lasting - gentle on skin - very little scent during application. It smells a bit like the pith of a citrus fruit, which is likely from the vitamin C, as advertised. No scent after it dries. - very light-weight Cons: - A little bit tacky on the skin, but most products that are good for skin are. This doesn't bother me personally, but I can see how it may bother some people. Although, that goes away with a little bit of time too. - it comes in A LOT of packaging. I understand that this company is trying to present the product as something upscale, which it is!! It's worth every penny, but I just can't get over feeling like the extra packaging is wasteful. It's a trend that we should all move past. - The marketing is kinda goofy from my perspective and really doesn't highlight just how amazing this lotion is or why people (both men AND women) should really want to use it. I find the phrase "energy on your face" funny, but it's a bit of a hard sell at first glance for people who are serious about skincare. Hopefully this is helping out some men who are used to using super "macho" products that are full of fragrances and other things that can be really bad for skin. I just want this company to do well so that I can keep buying this lotion! Thanks for an amazing product. Full ingredients list for your own personal research: Water, Butylene Glycol, Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate / VP Copolymer, Camellia Asponica Seed Oil, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerol, Dipropylene Glycol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenones, Ethylhexylglycerol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ficus Carica (FIG) Fruit Extract Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramid NP. tocopherol
Ok product but a little pricy for an unknown name
THE PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT BUT THE DRIVER WHO DELIVERED MY PACKAGE WAS A BITCH. HE THREW THE PACKAGE ALL THE WAY FROM HIS VAN WHICH APPROXIMATELY 30FT AWAY INTO THE BUSHES. I HOPE THEY FIRE HIS ASS JUST FOR THAT.
I used it once or twice and it's fine as far as the product itself. But the bottle came badly damaged (bent and with what looked to be brown/black burn spots). Words all over the bottle were spelled incorrectly which made the product seem illegitimate. For example: "Good for use day and nigt!" Decent product but won't order again